Sunday 19 August 2012

Seungri's Me2Day: "Kwon Jiyong, don't reject me" (120818) [VIDEO]

Seungri updates his Me2Day with a video message for birthday boy G-Dragon:

Me2Day Update Translation:
Happy birthday message to BIGBANG leader Kwon Ji young hyun from BIGBANG's maknae Seungri ^_^
TAG: I love you Kwon Ji Yong Don't reject me.

Video Message Translation:
Today is BIGBANG leader G-Dragon's birthday. Really congrats on your 25th birthday from the heart. Even though we are far away, I send you this celebration video. I'm really expecting the solo album which will be released soon and wondering how the music will be. My Kwon Jiyong hyung! I love you~ Because Jiyong hyung is not here, I will blow this. Jiyongie hyung, Hwaiting!

Translations by Hood_Bang @ Twitter
Video Re-uploaded by Gilbakk

No comments:

Post a Comment