Friday 31 August 2012

Taeyang: "I do have a girlfriend"

Taeyang's confession on Twitter (120830):

- It's time to tell everyone that I do have a girlfriend. It's been a while since we've been together. Say hello. Mina-noona introduced me to her. Here is my girlfriend who Mina-noona introduced to me..

















































































































- She is so fine!! Love it..
- Is there anybody that looks like her..? If there is anyone who looks like her.. please introduce to me..
- I'm going to hang it [the photo] on my wall. (In reply to Mina Kwon's tweet: "The girl in the Youngbae's fantasy world")
- I should have dragged this on [or trolled] longer.. hoo..
- No doubt.. you all give us so much love.. And I realize that once more today.. Love ya'll !! Kk"
- Whoa. Now that I look at it, it's a couple shirt with me..! ke



Translations by Luekim & Big_seunghyun @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment