Thursday 16 August 2012

Seung-chan's Diary: Sugi-chan and Seung-chan's Trip (120814) [PHOTOS]

^__^ Sugi-chan is the number 1 comedian in Japan right now! Usually, our photo taken together can't be seen in any variety show in Japan. However, for this shooting, it's a bit different~
Sugi-chan had a lot of work that morning and he looked a bit tired^^ He shouted my name, "Seung-chan!" with a loud voice and welcomed me warmly. We rented a car and headed somewhere while talking about various stuff.
Then, Sugi-chan told me how he's scared of his sudden popularity. He started at the age of 21 and after 17 years of being a comedian, he finally received popularity. He's happy about it, but at the same time scared.
Someday, the time might come when I'm no longer present in your hearts..
Sugi-chan and I both shouted, "BIGBANG is forever!"
After that, Sugi-chan prepared grilled meat for me while I made a Korean dish, doenjang jjigae (fermented soybean paste stew). He said it was delicious!
Then, a visitor suddenly came. Who's that person? Let's meet during the broadcast^^
Translated by Marthapido
Photos from .나노 @ DCVI

No comments:

Post a Comment