Saturday 18 August 2012

Hari Raya Aidilfitri / Eid : Past and Present


Assalamualaikum wbt and very good evening to all my blog readers!
Thank you for supporting my blog.

As for all MUSLIM readers know,
tomorrow is a BIG DAY for us.
Yes, it's Hari Raya Aidilfitri for those who live in Malaysia
and the beginning of the Syawal Month in Hijrian Calendar.

Due to this remarkable day which represents the happiness and joyful of MUSLIMS,
I, the owner and the author of this blog myself,
want to share this happiness to all this blog readers,

I wish you
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN.

For me, this year's Eid is joyful as usual,
but I can see the difference between this year's Eid and the previous Eid.

Usually, back in time, by the time of Ramadhan,
people used to exchange cards, pocket money and many more.

But now..
Due to the development in technology,
people more prefer to exchange EVERYTHING through ICT.
Yeah, it's far more easier than before right? :)

I hope you guys like the picture. It's not originally mine but I have edited it a bit.
Nevertheless, take good care of yourself and safety first.
Anyway, HAVE FUN~ (ノ^_^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment