Saturday 8 September 2012

Ask Big Bang: Taeyang (6th Anniversary Q&A)

1. Your most memorable stage?
Taeyang: I’ll make it

2. Your happiest moment?
Taeyang: MTV EMA

3. The fan who left a strong impression on you?
Taeyang: You who’s reading it

4. What do you want to hear most?
Taeyang: Well.. nothing

5. What do you think about the world tour?
Taeyang: It’s fun. I think I can handle it.

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters (Korean)?
Taeyang: Fantastic Baby


Extra:
Q1. When do you think about V.I.P?
Taeyang: I’m doing it now

Q2. How do you feel when you see your old pictures?
Taeyang: Oh I was like that…

Q3. What is the food that you can cook well?
Taeyang: I don’t know now but I think I can cook well

Q4. What is your number 1 treasure?
Taeyang: My pure soul

Q5. How does it feel to have your 6th anniversary?
Taeyang: We’re still young

Translated by Luekim @ twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment