Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ask Big Bang: G-Dragon (6th Anniversary Q&A)

1. Your most memorable stage?
G-Dragon: Hard to choose because there's a lot..

2. Your happiest moment?
G-Dragon: Everyday!

3. The fan who left a strong impression on you?
G-Dragon: Can't choose because there's a lot as well..

4. What do you want to hear most?
G-Dragon: Honey, sweetie and oppa! (여보Yeobo, 자기Jaki and 오빠Oppa)

5. What do you think about the world tour?
G-Dragon: It's hard but I like it!

6. What is V.I.P to you in 6 letters (Korean)?
G-Dragon: 꼭)말로해야알아? (means "between us, are words still necessary?")


Extra:
Q1. When do you think about V.I.P?
G-Dragon: Why would you ask that? (He is shy now)

Q2. What is the food that you can cook well?
G-Dragon: Nothing. I can only eat well..

Q3. How does it feel to have 6th anniversary?
G-Dragon: I'm deeply moved!

Translation from Luekim @ Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment