Wednesday 25 July 2012

Seung-chan's Diary: Christiano Seungnaldo (120722) [PHOTO]


I'm now back in Japan from China! How are you guys?? I missed you so much (^-^)/

I was supposed to take the evening flight, but suddenly changed it to the morning flight! It was because I had plans of playing football at night.

Yesterday, I played a football video game with TOP-kun and felt like playing real football. So, I contacted my friends and decided to play football!

Yes! I’m this kind of person! I’m really impatient that if I get an idea about something, I have to do it right away. Can’t help it, please understand me.

It's raining a bit but I don’t mind because I love football. It’s okay even if I get wet!!!

I don’t need it!!* Rain is no good! What is this?!! (Seungri is currently practicing Kansai dialect for the Yoshimoto Shinkigeki show..)

My favorite football player is Cristiano Ronaldo. It's because he performs really well during a match and he’s skillful. He makes the football field his own stage.

The other reason is because he has been dating many cute girls. This really makes me envious of him. I’ve never had any scandal even once.. so I respect him.

Today, at the field, there are some people I don’t know. But we're having fun playing with a small ball and immediately became friends. Football is indeed awesome.

For today, I’ll stop here since my game is about to start soon! Please cheer for my victory!!
Translated by Marthapido

Credits: As tagged (photo), 12akane02 @ twitter (blog entry)

["Seung-chan's Diary" is an online blog updated by Seungri on Big Bang's Japanese mobile site (bigbangworld.jp). The site is only accessible in Japan.]

No comments:

Post a Comment